Have a special requirement or a medical condition that needs specific nutrients in your diet? That includes low calorie diet, low sodium diet, low cholesterol diet, high fiber diet, food intolerance. We can help you!
A therapeutic diet is a meal plan that controls the intake of certain foods or nutrients. It is part of the treatment of a medical condition and are normally prescribed by a physician and planned by us. A therapeutic diet is usually a modification of a regular diet. It is modified or tailored to fit the nutrition needs of a particular person.
Therapeutic diets are modified for (1) nutrients, (2) texture, and/or (3) food allergies or food intolerance.
How it works?
- 1) Register yourself by clicking Registration on Right Top of Website or click here www.fitlifestyle.in/form and put your all details about your lifestyle
- 2) Choose the package and enrol yourself.
- 3) After enrolment, You will be given confirmation mail for the time slot for consultation.
- 4) We will discuss and customise your diet plan over call and mail back to you.
- 5) Every week you will update with your performance over mail or whatsapp. We will mail your new diet plan after seeing your performance.