Our Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is for moms who are amateur cooks and home cooks only.
2. The recipe should be submitted for Healthy Tiffin for Kids
3. Online submission of the recipe
4. There will not be any information about non selection
5. Only Top 50 shortlisted participants list will be released on Social media
6. Along with the recipe submission, pls send one picture of you, with the recipe displayed in the tiffin box.
7. Contestants can submit more than one recipe with Registration fees of Rs 100 for each recipe.
Note on Judging & Selection
8. Criteria for judgment of recipe: Originality & Creativity/ Complexity
9. Recipe should be healthy and original. Any submission from the internet/ copied from elsewhere will be dismissed immediately.
10. The process of the recipe should be clearly mentioned step wise
11. The ingredients used and exact quantity should be mentioned.
12. Incomplete information will be rejected
13. Tiffin should have complete whole meals with side dish
14. One tiffin recipe can have 2-3 recipes in combination but cant be 2 whole meals recipes
15. Try more of using local and seasonal food in recipes
16. No usage of artificial color, essence, or artificial sweetener
17. The panel of judges for each category will be selected at the discretion of the organizers. The decision of the judges/organizers is final at all stages of the competition.
18. Copy write of recipes will remain with fitlifestyle and For Moms By Moms, e book